Admin Assistant Job, Current Administration Jobs Kenya,
Title: Admin Assistant – Real Estate,
Industry: Real Estate,
Gross Salary: 35K – 40k,
Our client is a Kenyan – based developer of integrated lifestyle communities offering exceptional value to aspiring homeowners. They seek to recruit an efficient and highly organized Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative support and coordination in the office.
- Carry out general administrative duties and maintaining cloud and manual filing systems.
- Perform day to day errands, office shopping, handle and report on petty cash;
- Maintain official vehicle service records, liaise with service providers, vehicle insurance providers and maintain up to date records at all times;
- Maintain and manage client database with details of deals, contracts, and payments.
- Assist with the overall maintenance of the company and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Attend to visitors and walk-in clients, handle telephone calls
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative monthly reports detailing all pertinent areas of work and those needing
- Taking and ensuring messages are escalated to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis.
- Keep the kitchen utensil clean always.
- Notify the line manager of any occurring deficiencies, damages or needs for repair.
- Maintaining high level of professional hygiene at the office at all times.
- Performing duties in compliance with the operations department policies and procedures.
- Ensure that kitchen supplies are replenished on time by raising the requisition on a timely basis.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the line manager