CSS BD Manager Job Vacancies Kenya
Business Development Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Are you able to engage the Board of Directors, CEOs, HR managers and senior managers as a trusted business advisor?
Do you possess strong people skills, an entrepreneur mindset and a good grasp of business numbers?
Are you a good communicator able to represent the company and its standing effectively?
Do you think outside the box and possess the ability to solve problems creatively?
Are you looking for a challenging role where no two days are the same?
Are you able to generate leads through relationship building, networking, events, and even digital marketing?
Do you have excellent public speaking & presentation skills and a go-getter personality?
Do you find it easy to fit in with a diverse team of mainly young people, while still being flexible with your leadership style?
Are you ready for a strategic business development manager role?
If this describes you, Corporate Staffing Services, a leading midsized HR & recruitment consultancy firm is looking for you.
Title: Business Development Manager,
Industry: HR Services,
Reporting: Managing Director,
Typical Week: (Responsibilities)
A typical week for a business development manager at Corporate Staffing Services will entail:
- Planning and overseeing business development initiatives through events, media engagement, one on one prospecting or digital marketing.
- Making presentations to CEOs and senior managers, including HR managers on our services.
- Working closely with the recruitment manager & training manager to ensure that client expectations are met.
- Increasing the value of current customers through events and content (thought leadership)
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events for networking.
- Engaging stakeholders where need be i.e. IHRM, Ministry of Labour etc.