Business Development Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Business Development Manager,
Industry: Diplomatic Mission,
Our client is a Diplomatic mission with its operations in several countries including Kenya. They seek to hire a motivated and result-oriented Business Development Manager tasked with formulating and executing strategic plans to grow sales revenue across all company product portfolios. The successful candidate will work broadly and collaboratively to achieve both individual and team targets. They will be responsible for relationship management and client retention.
- Complete sales and marketing administrative projects especially with B2B, B2C, B2G Area
- Perform market analysis for the clients’ products including product marketability, competitor’s analysis, market segments, distribution channels based on data.
- Identify target companies with the collaboration with each client and initiating and leveraging sales opportunities with the existing and prospective customers.
- Plan and carry out direct sales-related activities to find import enquiries
- Making cold-calls, emails, follow-ups, setting-up the initial meetings, follow-up meetings for clients, etc.
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials which includes presentations, articles, brochures, product information, website etc.
- Organize/support industry seminars, trade delegation and exhibition