Materials Engineer Job, Latest Engineering Jobs,
Title: Materials Engineer – Roads & Infrastructure Projects,
Gross Salary: 250K – 300K,
Our client is a well-established international company in the engineering and construction industry, currently working on various infrastructure projects in the country. They seek to hire a well-experienced Materials Engineer tasked with ensuring that the quality of all materials used in construction will be maintained.
- Review and approve or make recommendations of all submitted materials.
- Ensure compliance of used materials with the projects specifications
- Participate in construction quality control
- Oversee the mixing of various construction materials to ensure quality is maintained
- Supervise, participate and direct sampling and testing of all materials according to the contract and the specifications
- Analyze the test results in a timely manner and recommend action to the Senior Resident Engineer
- Maintain records of test results and all taken corrective actions.
- Track and review the site testing and certificates of compliance.
- Ensure very close and clear coordination of your team activities with the other construction supervision staff.
- Follow up and verify implementation of corrective actions.
- Coordinate the review and approval of specialty and other high profile materials with the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure inspection and checking of all delivered materials to site for conformance to the project requirements and approval, as directed by the Senior Resident Engineer.