Regional Parts Manager Job, Latest Technical Jobs,
Re: Regional Parts Manager – Heavy Equipment,
Salary: Very Competitive,
Our client is global market leader in supply of heavy equipment for the construction, agricultural and mining industry. They seek to recruit a competent Regional Parts Manager to be primarily responsible in managing the Sales, Inventory and Warehouse operations of the East Africa region of the company. S/He will provide the highest possible level of parts and order fulfillment and ensure efficient and effective management of the site’s parts operation.
- Implement and maintain company policies and procedures.
- Participate in strategic planning and initiatives for business improvement
- Ensure profitability of the Parts Department by attaining Parts Department financial objectives and maintain daily operating control records.
- Implement effective advertising and merchandising programs to increase part sales
- Monitor and ensure parts pricing is consistent with competitive practices.
- Coordinate with the Workshop Administration Manager to ensure that all Special-Order parts are installed and replace which are availed in good time to carry out the jobs.
- Monitoring stock age and ensuring that older stock is managed in accordance with company policy
- Ensure target levels of accuracy are maintained consistently.
- Management of site warehouse operations.
- Maintain security of inventory and plant.
- Maintain accurate record of parts exchange and stock
- Establish and maintain a Customer Relations policy that ensures complete customer satisfaction. Provide a customer record and follow up system, resolve customer complaints and build a loyal clientele for the dealership.
- Establish and maintain practices designed to train, develop and motivate department employees under his/her leadership.
- Collectively utilize individual efforts of team members and integrate the talents and competencies they possess
- Create a participative team environment
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and statutory obligations
- Avoid situations resulting in a conflict of interest, bribery or the use of inducements to secure business
How to Apply