Sales Representative Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya,
Title: Sales Representative – Construction Materials,
Gross Salary: 30k plus commissions,
The client has been operational for more than 20 years as a Civil Engineering Company specializing in construction. The incumbent will be selling construction materials dedicated to building projects.
- Interact and consult with customers to guide them through the different products and their respective applications.
- Represent the company for the sale of construction material in a defined sales area
- Adhere to Sales targets consistently and stay updated on dealership and leases.
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions, to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork.
- Maintain current product knowledge on features and benefits of all construction materials in the company.
- Create the best buying experience to make lifelong customer retention.
- Offer excellent customer experience both physically and through online engagements
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and referrals.
- Stay on top of market trends and current products in the market
- Cold calling on customers, able to follow up on leads
- Flexible work schedule to be in office, out selling, demoing equipment as needed
- Work with distributors and hardware stores to push sales
- Preparation of proper and accurate invoices.