Senior Serjeant- At – Arms Job, Legal Counsel I Job, Clerk Assistant II Job, Bungoma County Assembly Jobs,
Are you a job seeker? Check out these latest Bungoma County Assembly Job Vacancies and apply now if you qualify before time runs out.
1. Senior Serjeant-At-Arms Job
- Coordinating safety and security services within the Assembly precincts;
- Bachelor’s degree in Security Management and Criminology or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized Institution;
Apply for the Senior Serjeant-At-Arms Job here.
2. Legal Counsel I Job
- Drafting of Committee stage amendments reports to Bills proposed to the Assembly by any Member of County Assembly or any Committee of County Assembly;
- A Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized institution;
Apply for the Legal Counsel Job here.
3. Clerk Assistant II Job (3 Posts)
- Assist in the preparation and processing for onward transition to the Assembly of all documents necessary for the carrying out of sittings and execution of the mandate of the Assembly;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the Social Sciences from a recognized institution;
Apply for the Clerk Assistant Job here.