Customer Care Officer Jobs, Latest Customer Service Jobs,
Position: Customer Care Officer
Reporting To: branch manager
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account
- Resolve product or service problems
- Attend to daily customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives and follows up to ensure feedback is given and action taken as per the service level
- Account opening
- Stationary management and control
- ATM issuance
- Generating customer care reports
- Issuance of timers kits
- Account deductions
- Handling of dormant accounts
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
- A KCSE mean grade of C+ and above with a minimum of C+ in English and Mathematics
- Diploma in public relations or a Business related
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
How to Apply
Times U Sacco Ltd. Is a licensed deposit taking Sacco operating within the country with our headquarters at Nkubu, Meru. We are seeking highly competent and outstanding individuals to fill the following positions.The applications to reach the undersigned via mail ([email protected]) or via post on or before Friday 12th February 2021.