Customer Care (Support Team) Professional at Sharks Web Services Limited
Sharks Web Services Limited is an online writing company that provides writing services to clients around the globe. Whether you need a research paper, website content article, CV/resume, report, presentation, or any other form of customized writing, Sharks Web Services Limited is here to satisfy your needs.
We provide writing services to a global clientèle. However, most of our clients reside in the United States of America, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom. We have a team of professional writers who write papers on a freelance basis.
We seek to recruit two additional members to our customer care/support team.
Generally, the successful candidates will offer support to our clients and writers during the entire ordering process. They will act as intermediaries between customers and writers, ensuring that customer needs are met, and writers have a comfortable working environment.
Among other responsibilities, the successful candidates will:
- Respond to queries from customers and writers by communicating with them over the phone, as well as on order pages, chat, email, and social media.
- Help writers and clients encountering difficulties during the ordering process.
- Assign orders to writers and follow up on the writers’ progress working on the orders.
- Verify that the quality of papers uploaded by writers is acceptable before delivering the papers to customers.
- Report rogue writers to the grammar expert for action.
Education and Skills
- A diploma or degree in any field. However, a degree in any field related to customer service is highly desirable.
- Excellent oral communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively by speaking fluent English without a heavy, local accent is vital.
- Excellent written communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively through writing standard English without syntactic or semantic errors is crucial.
- Good in mathematics. The successful candidate must be able to calculate and adjust deadlines and prices with relative ease.
- Flexible. The ability to work at any time of the day or night is critical. We are a 24/7/365 company, servicing international customers from regions with diverse time zones. Usually, our busiest hours are between 11 PM and 8 AM East African Time (EAT). Therefore, working night shifts is the norm rather than the exception for this position.
- Intelligent and able to handle unexpected, unique, and novel situations effectively and without panicking.
- Candidates must have experience using computers and the Internet. They should be conversant with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Word 2016, Microsoft PowerPoint 2016, and Microsoft Excel 2016 applications.
- Fast learner. Willingness and ability to learn and apply new ideas quickly is essential.
- Proactive and self-motivated. We are not looking for someone we will supervise as they work; instead, we are interested in an individual who will work under minimal supervision, with little or no follow up; an individual who will do what needs to be done within a reasonable timeframe; an individual who is comfortable dealing with difficult writers and clients.
- The ability to multitask is highly desirable, as is the ability to work and deliver under pressure.
- Candidates who are conversant with formal writing styles, particularly academic writing styles, have an added advantage.
Availability of Position
The post Customer Care (Support Team) Professional at Sharks Web Services Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.