Customer Experience Manager at Twiga Foods Limited
Twiga is a mobile-based supply platform for Africa’s retail outlets, kiosks, and markets stalls.
Twiga Foods is a social impact enterprise that connects rural farmers to urban retailers in informal markets. Twiga is built around a simple notion â€“ if you have efficient logistics, you can build a marketplace that pays farmers more and delivers to vendors quality produce at a lower price.
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for the strategic positioning, tactical planning and execution of all contact center operations, to meet the customer and organization needs. He/she will deliver positive exceptional customer experience through a one-stop multi-channel (phone, email, web/live chat, video, social media, correspondence, etc.,) contact center that addresses customer queries to the point of resolution in a high volume, time sensitive environment for the purposes of service and sales.
The job holder will create an appropriate environment and ecosystem for acquiring and on-boarding new customer, processing of customer transactions, and the timely resolution of issues which arise in liaison with the relevant functions in the organization, in a challenging and continuously changing environment.
Emphasis will be placed on consistent superior customer care, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching and training the team, with excellence maintained through continuous review of best-fit practices and continual staff development programs to enhance employee engagement, service, knowledge, skills, and morale.
Success in this role is measured by the contact centersâ€™ ability to provide friendly, professional and consistently high quality services in adherence to approved ways of working protocols, improving call performance and efficiency, and achievement of set metrics. Performance metrics include call efficiency, high conversion rates, staffing utilization, acceptable turnover, and financial performance
- Work with peers and the team to develop a focused contact center strategy that will fulfill the organization objectives and result in the continuous improvement of the customer experience.
- Design, implement, continuously review and update the contact centerâ€™s operating framework and environment across all platforms of engagement. Stay abreast of new practices and leverage proven technologies to enhance efficiency.
- Provide friendly, professional and consistently high quality services, continuously improving call performance and high conversion rates, with optimal workforce management and staff utilization delivered by and a knowledgeable and skilled employee base, with positive morale and a high level of engagement.
- Develop, assign and monitor the teamâ€™s execution of daily work orders and account plans. Work with the team to ensure maximum value is derived from of every call, address issues team members are facing on the floor to, continually improving team performance and contact center practices.
- Achieve revenue, profit, share of wallet and trade credit targets assigned from the given customer portfolios and target market segments.
- Prepare and adhere to approved financial budgets for the Contact Centreâ€™s. 100% adherence to organization policies, procedures and statutory guidelines.
- Recruit, develop, engage and motivate the team to deliver exceptional service and achieve targets. Maintain high performance, strong engagement and updated product and process knowledge within the team.
- Define, update, enhance, and gather data that will allow insights into customersâ€™ perceptions and behaviors as a critical input into strategy, product and service development, customer service and innovation. Develop and present comprehensive, accurate and informative reports that facilitate informed and sound decision-making.
- Take a proactive role in contributing to and influencing policies and the strategic direction of the organization.
- At least 7 yearsâ€™ experience in a customer service related field, of which 3 years will have been spent in a supervisory or management capacity, in a multifaceted high volume contact center with responsibility for team leadership and tactical management, delivering quality and quantity in a time sensitive environment.
- Proven experience in developing and delivering contact center metrics, and reporting statistical performance levels and extracting insights into customer satisfaction. Competent at workforce planning and scheduling for optimal results.
- Strong leadership, relationship building, coaching and negotiation skills, able to motivate employees effectively and manage group and interpersonal conflict situations.
- Digitally literate, proficient with applicable contact center technologies, software applications, phone systems, customer relationship management systems and the Microsoft office suite
- A demonstrated ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Able to quickly comprehend the business and elucidate company policies and products and services offerings.
- Clear and effective performance scorecard for the contact center that delivers tangible improvement in customer satisfaction.
- First contact resolution, 100% account plan execution and SLA adherence.
- Positive overall growth in all customer service metrics including but limited to net promoters score, customer effort, customer retention, customer health and customer churn scores.
- The company is recognized for its quality of customer service
- Achievement of revenue, market share, trade credit and profitability targets
- Knowledgeable, engaged and high performing team.
- Visible, effective contribution to the leadership of the Contact Centre and the organization.
- Timely, accurate, relevant, insightful and value-adding dashboards and reports
- Customer Focused: Ensuring that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customersâ€™ and own organizationâ€™s needs. Level 4
- Negotiation and Influencing Others: Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties. Using interpersonal styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals toward higher levels of performance. Level 4
- Business Acumen: Planning and supporting the development of individualsâ€™ skills and abilities so that they can meet current and future business needs. Providing feedback, instruction, and development guidance to help others excel in their current or future job responsibilities. Level 3
- Building and Growing Relationships: Builds collaborative alliances and strategic relationships to achieve common goals. Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships. Level 3
- Planning and Organising: Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently. Level 3
- Passion for Results: Driving high standards for individual, team, and organizational accomplishment; tenaciously working to meet or exceed challenging goals; deriving satisfaction from goal achievement and continuous improvement. Level 4
- Decision Making: Obtaining and comparing information from multiple sources to identify alternative solutions; committing to an action after analysing potential solutions against decision criteria; considers the wider business impact of the decisions. Level 3
- Coaching and Developing Others: Planning and supporting the development of individualsâ€™ skills and abilities so that they can meet current and future business needs. Providing feedback, instruction, and development guidance to help others excel in their current or future job responsibilities. Level 4
- Facilitating Change: Identifying and driving organizational and cultural changes needed to adapt strategically to changing market demands, technology, and internal initiatives; catalyzing new approaches to improve results by transforming organizational culture, systems, or products/services. Encouraging others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities. Level 3
- Strategic Thinking: Establishing and committing to a long-term business direction based on an analysis of systemic information and consideration of resources, market drivers, and organizational values. Level 3
The post Customer Experience Manager at Twiga Foods Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.