Customer Project Manager at Philips
At Philips, we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Our goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. We will be the best place to work for people who share our passion. Together we will deliver superior value for our customers and shareholders.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Coordinate, lead and motivate a diverse cross-functional team of internal and external Sales, Clinical and Technical resources in coordination with the hospital provided Project Manager or point(s) of contact.
You are responsible for
- MATC solutions expert
- May be required to work with the applicable Sales, Clinical, and Technical teams in the pre-sales phase to determine the best solution for a particular customer to assure the feasibility of the technical solution and how it will meet customer expectation
- Partnering with the Account Manager and Business Manager to establish and communicate the delivery timeline for each order and work with end customers, as appropriate
- Confirming configuration and delivery address in customer’s purchase order/quote is in alignment with MP1; as well as, ensuring order integrity is maintained
- Ensure site readiness and adherence to project timeline. Identify and communicate project issues/risks
- Hosting meetings with the sales and service team to ensure project and order details are aligned and project updates are communicated
- Ensure all resources and order details are properly identified and aligned for flawless execution
- Scheduling all material with Philips Order Management / factories and third-party vendors, revises as needed
- Monitoring all deliveries (factory and third party) to ensure they are on schedule
- Ensure all material is delivered including back-orders
- Maintaining all delivery schedules, commentary, meeting documentation, and issues in Salesforce PSA Tool and PM Dashboard
- Working with Customer Service to schedule installation resources and third-party brokers to schedule removal of trade-in equipment
- Ensure all shipments from distribution center to site are done in a timely manner, and Field Service Engineer’s (FSEs) are notified and material is received and installed
- Managing order backlog to meet revenue targets and minimize inventory
- Determining sign-off needs and obtain required project sign-off documentation to support invoicing and revenue recognition
- Other duties as assigned
You are a part of
Reporting to the Director, Supply Chain Africa, you will be a member of the commercial team with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- At least 3 years demonstrated Project Management experience
- PMP Certification – bonus, but not required
- Effectively manage multiple projects concurrently with varying complexities
- Working knowledge of networking, interfacing, and systems within a Healthcare Environment is preferred (i.e. Healthcare IT, EMR, Patient Monitoring).
- Influence engagement of project resources/stakeholders.
- Ability to work cohesively and effectively across teams, departments, and businesses at all levels of an organization
- Able to make decisions using sound judgment, operate independently, and take initiative, pro-actively where possible
- Proven track record in building and maintaining customer relationships. Ability to diffuse tense situations
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments. Able to work under deadlines and time constraints.
- Willing to flex hours depending on the time zones supporting
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams.
- Strong collaboration and listening skills; paired with clear and concise communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with customers, Philips management, peers, and non-team members
- Presentation skills and ability to speak in front of a medium-sized audience as well as facilitate a customer meeting
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, critical thinking, organization, project management, and priority setting skills
The post Customer Project Manager at Philips appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.