Customer Relations Officer at Lipa Later
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
Lipa Later is a consumer finance organization leveraging financial inclusion by allowing people to pay for otherwise unaffordable smart devices and other consumer items in affordable monthly instalments.
To ensure our clients receive nothing short of the best quality and variety in the market, we have partnered with several organizations including Samsung East Africa, Anisuma, Oppo Kenya, Infinix, Startimes, Saruk, Tile and Carpets, House Wife’s Paradise.
We are looking to hire an intuitive, energetics, experienced and aggressive individual for our customer relations officer role.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Promote the company’s products to existing and potential clients.
- Process client applications
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Effectively manage and expand the relationships with existing clients and bringing in new clients from existing eco-system.
- Resolve client queries in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Manage a team of Field based Sales Executives
- Build and maintain an excellent work environment for the team to develop individual potential and achieve demanding targets.
- Submit weekly progress reports.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Must have a Diploma/Bachelor’s degree
- Good knowledge of microfinance/insurance industry with at least 2 years’ experience
- Excellent communicator, Confident, Energetic, motivated, and detail oriented
- People Management Skills
- A creative and proactive approach towards challenges
- Ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
- Independent, resourceful and possesses high drive to excel
- A high sense of responsibility, accuracy, and commitment
All written applications and CVs should be submitted via the email below: