Customer Support at Hylo
Hylo is a Kenya-based startup set to revolutionize on-demand delivery in Kenya and East Africa as a whole. With our super app, hylo will connect all sorts of businesses with their desired customers; from local vendors to supermarkets, hylo is the solution to taking your business online.
Manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be required to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cross-selling and up-selling products available on the website
- Educating and informing customers on various policies outlined on the website regarding their items for example (7day return policy in case an item is defective).
- Analyze customer feedback.
- Auditing Delivery Associates feedback whenever an item fails to be delivered.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar or related field
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; confident and approachable
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Strong business acumen: understanding of e-commerce and retail business
The post Customer Support at Hylo appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.