Cytonn Investments Is Currently Hiring In Sales, IT, Finance Etc.
Are you looking for a more challenging role that will help you realize your full potential? Cytonn Investments today has various open positions that we feel you would consider applying for.
1. Cytonn Investments IT Service Engineer Kenyan Jobs
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
ITIL Service qualifications (Desirable) CISCO Certification(Desirable)
2. Cytonn Investments Unit Manger Jobs Kenya 2018
KCSE grade B- and above
Has an undergraduate degree with at least second class upper honors from a recognizable institution
3. Cytonn Investments Financial Sales Advisor Jobs Kenya
Diploma or Degree holder in any field
Minimum 2 Years Proven work experience as a Financial Advisor
4. Cytonn Investments Software Engineer Jobs Kenya
A grade of B+ and above in KCSE (or equivalent) with good grades in math and languages
Computer Science (or related) degree with a minimum of upper second-class honors
5. Cytonn Investments Sales & Marketing Associate Kenya Jobs
Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
At least 3 years relevant sales experience in real estate and financial products
6. Cytonn Investments Financial Advisor Manager Kenyan Jobs
Degree, with at least a 2nd Class Upper Division is preferred
At least a B+ in KCSE is preferred A minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in the financial services industry
The post Cytonn Investments Is Currently Hiring In Sales, IT, Finance Etc. appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobwebkenya.com/.