Data Clerk Job in Kenya
S.I ) Lead / Data Clerk
is to provide client data through maintaining service registers,
conducting regular data quality assessments activities, providing accurate and
timely facility reports and support the facility to run basic data analysis for
decision making at the Hospital’s Comprehensive Care Unit.
- Offer Constant training and mentorships to users
in all departments, i.e. Pharmacy, CCC, MCH TB clinics, Laboratory,
HTS and all points of care services on the use of
IQ Care and any other HIV related EMR’s
- Ensure accurate data is entered by the providers,
in liaison with CHAK SI TA, identify data validation queries and
periodically run them, draw and implement action plans
to correct gaps.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly DQA action
plan to be shared to CHAK SI TA
- Conduct routine weekly Data quality audit and
corrective/preventive plans and monitor progress. This should mainly check
on data completeness, ensure all encounter forms are used appropriately
and completely filled. The progress to be shared with the site staff
- Generate accurate reports as needed from time to
time, daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly etc. to the facility as well as
the program. This involves using SQL to extract IQ Care data. Support the
facility Records and Information Department in effective
reporting through the National reporting systems including DHIS2,
Laboratory Information Systems etc.
- Communicate data quality issues effectively with
the relevant staffs in clinic forums routinely.
- Systems support, i.e. troubleshooting of systems
and network, access controls, data confidentiality, data security,
integrity, and systems backups etc
- Any other duty as may be allocated form time to
- Diploma in Health Records and Information
Management from a recognized medical Training College.
- Certificate of Registration from Association of
Medical Records Officers’ Kenya (AMRO-K).
- Proficiency in computer packages like MS Excel, MS
Word, MS PowerPoint.
- Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Working experience in a recognized Hospital an
- Over 2 years working experience in a busy
Comprehensive Care Centre highly desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and to provide
- High efficiency in records management
- Should be self-motivated.
- Should have good interpersonal and communication
skills(both verbal and written)
submit their applications and enclosing their detailed CV (with 3 referees),
certificates, testimonials (including a letter from local Church Minister) so
as to reach the Chief Executive Officer by 4 p.m on Friday 3rd July