Data Knowledge Manager, USAID/Somalia Monitoring Learning Project-2 at Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services-delivering the best solutions to meet our clients’ needs. Tetra Tech’s innovative, sustainable solutions help our clients address their water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development challenges. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in every sector and to use that expertise throughout the project life cycle. Our commitment to safety is ingrained in our culture and at the forefront of every project. Our Mission To be the premier worldwide consulting and engineering firm.
- Ensure high quality data and knowledge management deliverables.
- Engage with USAID and IPs through regular trips to Mogadishu to facilitate uptake and use of the virtual platform.
- Develop and operationalize lessons learned and issues tracking system.
- Prepare maps, visualizations, and other data driven deliverables.
- Lead the field level design and development of the virtual platform for Task 2 including Virtual Reporting Platform.
- Develop and deliver virtual platform training for project staff and system users.
- Act as advisor and make recommendations to the Mission for matters related to knowledge management activities.
- Ensure high quality data is collected, cleaned and verified.
- Manage technical aspects of data-sharing are implemented according to project guidelines and USAID direction.
- Facilitate the practical application of knowledge resulting from monitoring, assessments, and other activities.
- Conduct continuous evaluations of knowledge and learning activities and promote effective use of monitoring results.
- Bachelor’s degree in knowledge management, monitoring and evaluation, or other relevant disciplines is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum five years of professional work experience related to monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning (MEAL), including four years of field-based experience is required.
- Minimum five years of professional work experience in planning and impending programs focused on MEAL is required.
- Experience in third-party monitoring (TPM) research and/or implementation.
- Familiarity with issues related to the implementation of humanitarian assistance activities for refugees and IDPs, food aid, and multi-sector humanitarian assistance in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Familiarity with the operations of BHA-funded programs in Somalia is highly desirable.
- Experience overseeing quality control on TPM and analytical work products.
- Experience working with USAID and/or other international donors.
- Strong oral and written communication, analytical, interpersonal, attention to detail, organizational, and team management skills required.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required.
The post Data Knowledge Manager, USAID/Somalia Monitoring Learning Project-2 at Tetra Tech appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.