Delivery Director Job PSC – Career Point Kenya
Delivery Director Jobs, Current Director Jobs in Kenya 2020,
THREE (3) POSTS
Salary Scale: Ksh. 132,000 – Ksh. 195,410 p.m. (CSG 5)
House Allowance: Ksh.48, 000 – 60,000 p.m (Depending on duty station)
Commuter Allowance: Ksh.20, 000 p.m
Leave: 30 days per year
Medical Cover: As per existing medical scheme for the civil service
Terms of Service: Permanent/Local Agreement
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- be serving in the grade of Deputy Director, Delivery (CSG 6) or at the level of Deputy Director (CSG 6) in the public service or in a comparable and relevant position within a delivery setup in a reputable organization;
- have a Bachelors degree in any of the following fields: Economics, Project Management, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Building/Land Economics, Law, Engineering or equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya;
- have a Masters degree in any of the following fields: Economics, Project Management, Business Administration, Finance, Law, or equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya;
- have a thorough knowledge of the country’s economic development strategies, policies and objectives and the ability to translate them into industrial development policies, programmes and relate them to realization of the Big Four agenda.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Director, Delivery will be reporting to the Senior Director, Delivery for smooth operations of the Presidential Delivery Unit (PDU). Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail providing the necessary support information to the relevant Government Agency. Specific duties will include:
- overseeing environmental and socio-economic surveys on the viability of programmes/projects;
- promoting public-private partnership and collaborating with development partners to promote the functions of the various stakeholders;
- identifying and proposing strategic solutions for unlocking stalled projects;
- preparing reports that inform decision making process on flagship projects and programmes; and
- deriving risk mitigation measures for the big four projects among other flagship
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 6th July 2020 latest by 5.00 pm (East African Time)