Digital Marketer Job HRM Connection
Digital Marketer Job, Communication Jobs July,
Job Title: Digital Marketer
We are urgently looking to recruit an experienced Digital marketer with digital marketing experience for e-commerce platforms such as Jumia, Killimall etc.
• Devise and implement ideas for marketing campaigns to drive business.
• Budget Planning for Advertisement, Social Media Management tool, designs and images
• Content Ideas and Implementation of Schedules
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Optimizing content and technology
• Knowledge about top Social Media Marketing.
• Responsible for developing and implementing strategies for a business’s social media sites.
• Experience on creating social media profiles, managing regular posts and responding to the followers on sites.
• Responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
• Knowledge about creative flair and an understanding of what makes content sharable.
• Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
• Drive traffic to company pages
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience, instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Bachelors’ degree in IT, Marketing or related field
• 5 to 8 years of work experience in Digital Sales and Marketing.
• Experience working for ecommerce platform (Jumia, Killimall)would be an added advantage
• Social Media Skills
• Proficiency in MS office ,ERP Systems
• Social Media Skills
• Creative Mindset to create brand awareness
• Sound knowledge about upcoming technology related to digital marketing
• Analytical Abilities
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV to [email protected] by 12th July, 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.