Digital Marketing Executive Job, Communication Jobs April 2021,
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Department: Sales and Marketing
The right candidate will be involved in assisting the sales team through developing online and offline marketing campaigns to promote Primofort Investment Projects.
Located in Nairobi, the Digital Marketing supervisor will be charged with Primofort Investemt digital media platforms and executing the digital media marketing strategy across all online platforms. The candidate will also be responsible for providing comprehensive analytics, data presentations and reports.
- Responsible For all Primofort Investment online platforms; plan, execute and oversee all the digital media strategy and build brand awareness, generate Leads and increase conversions
- Conceptualize and Execute marketing Strategies
- Develop and optimize offline marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition
- Promote Primofort Investments brand Association with quality, trust and credibility, with delivery on promise in regards to time deliverables and the No1 Preferred developer in Parklands/Westlands
- Be in charge of overseeing production of quality marketing collateral eg. Brochures
- Create relevant and digitally optimized content
- Be a competent graphic designer
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Able to create and update a responsive website
- Have extensive knowledge on SEO
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms
- Generate reports of key metrics from campaigns
- Utilize, strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Experience in developing, marketing plans, strategies and manage budgets in Real estate sector
- Online content development/Monthly Blogposts/E-shots
- Manage all digital marketing channels and measure ROI and KPIs
- Excellent understanding of offline and online or digital marketing management and platforms
- Experience in communication, branding, imaging, marketing and digital media, preferred experience in real estate
- Proficiency in managing media buying accounts
- Solid understanding of best practices on how to optimize all forms of online content
- Strong project management or organizational skills In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Demonstrated history of working in a fast-paced environment while delivering multiple projects on schedule, budget, targeting and placement
- A relevant bachelor’s degree; preferably in Communications, MIS, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or Design
How to apply
Share your updated CV to [email protected] with the title “Digital Marketing Executive” before the 5TH of May 2021. Shortlisting will be continuous until vacancy is filled.