Digital Marketing Manager Job, Current Communications Jobs in Kenya 2020, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya 2020,
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
To assist the Business Manager in achieving the key goals of ensuring success for any ecommerce platform such as Brand visibility, No. of customers, followers, likes, sales conversion etc.
- Responsible for developing product content, such as images, videos, compelling copy, and other enhanced content types.
- Creating engaging product experiences, as enhanced content results in increased conversion.
- Creates engaging content for a variety of mediums, including web, social media, print, and more.
- Ideates, develops, publishes, and delivers reports on integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizes strong communication skills to create compelling content, highlighting strong attention to detail and exceptional grammar.
- Up-to-date with ecommerce trends, which drive his or her innovative and experimental multimedia strategies.
- Develops site architecture, optimizes processes, and supports the brand ecommerce ecosystem.
- Ensures the smooth day-to-day operations of an ecommerce platform, including software integrations and merchant and retailer relationships.
- Defines, recommends, and executes a vision for ecommerce sites aligned with IT strategy.
- Understands strengths and weaknesses in system architecture, anticipating vulnerabilities and developing contingency plans.
- Detailed input gathering on launches and campaign quantities from the category manager.
- Manage promotion campaigns / animations to meet the sales target.
Skills and Qualification
- Degree in Marketing/Visual Communication/Media/IT is an added advantage
- Post qualification of minimum 4 years in an established ecommerce platform
- Tangible experiences leading the digital strategy in an established Ecommerce platform
- Creative thinking
- Digital savvy
- Social Media exposure on commercial note
- Young and energetic candidate is preferred
How To Apply
Send your updated CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketing Manager) to [email protected] on/before 31st July 2020.