Director General at Kenya National Bureau of Statistics
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) is a corporate body established under the Statistics Act (2006). It is the principal Government agency responsible for the collection, compilation, analysis, publication and dissemination of official statistical information and its custody.
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Director General will be responsible for all the activities carried out in the Bureau.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertaking the day-day management of the Bureau;
- Managing the funds and property of the Bureau;
- Coordinating the managment of the staff of the Bureau;
- Cause to be prepared for the approval of the Board:
- annual work programmes of the Bureau;
- annual budget, and audited accounts of the Bureau;
The post Director General at Kenya National Bureau of Statistics appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.