Director General Job KNBS(300K-400K)
Director General Jobs, Director Jobs 2020, KNBS Jobs
The Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) is a corporate body established under the Statistics Act (2006). It is the principal Government agency responsible for the collection, compilation, analysis, publication and dissemination of official statistical information and its custody. It also oversees the coordination, supervision and development of programmes within the National Statistical System.
DIRECTOR GENERAL VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT
The Bureau invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals with excellent credentials to fill the following position. Applicants should fill and submit copies of the employment application form Ref. 93-1-6, which is available on the KNBS website www.knbs.or.ke together with copies of academic, professional and other relevant certificates, transcripts and testimonials
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Director General will be responsible for all the activities carried out in the Bureau.
- Undertaking the day-to-day management of the Bureau;
- Managing the funds and property of the Bureau;
- Coordinating the management of the staff of the Bureau;
- Cause to be prepared for approval of the Board:
- annual work programmes of the Bureau;
- annual budget, and audited accounts of the Bureau;
- Must have a Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Statistics, Economics, Demography or Mathematics from a recognized institution;
- Must have at least ten (10) years’ experience in the management of a public or private institution;
- Must meet the requirements of chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and submit the following documents: –
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
- A current Certificate of Good conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Clearance Certificate from HELB
- Clearance from EACC
- National Identity card/passport
How to Apply
The reference number for the post applied for should be clearly marked on the envelope and addressed to:
The Chairperson, Board of Directors
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics
P. O. Box 30266 – 00100
Real Towers, Upper Hill, 4th floor
Applications must be received not later than 29th May, 2020 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KENYA NATIONAL BUREAU OF STATISTICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
MINORITIES AND MARGINALIZED GROUPS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY