Director, Product Management, H&D at MasterCard
Mastercard is a leading global payments & technology company that connects consumers, businesses, merchants, issuers & governments around the world.
The purpose of the Director, Product Manager is to support the work for the key vertical of Education: from understanding stakeholder needs, developing a vertical strategy, developing product business requirements, go to market and commercial model and taking the product through the full PME process to be ready to pilot and scale.
Are you passionate about transforming lives at the Base of the Pyramid consumers?
Have you ever brought a product to market, ideally in emerging markets, across multiple geographies and cultures?
Can you bring structure and rigour to a fast-moving environment beyond Mastercard’s core business?
This position reports directly to the Education Product Manager, and is based in Nairobi, New York or London.
All About You
- Passionate about transforming lives at the Base of the Pyramid consumers, with an ability to uncover needs and design features to serve this unique segment
- Proven experience launching and scaling new product deployments in emerging markets
- Solid experience in a customer facing management role, in developing and fostering customer relationships who regard you as a trusted partner
- Demonstrated ability to work within and across geographic boundaries within a matrix environment, comfortable with fast and fluid environments, good team player and manager
- Knowledge and experience of digital tools, and the payments industry a plus
- Understand landscape, needs, pain points and drivers of stakeholders in your vertical to become the subject matter expert in the Education vertical. Undertake strategy refresh as needed
- Manage consumer facing product from conceptualization through pilot and commercialization. Identify product and solution requirements and clearly document. Take product through full PME process as required
- Support key partner deployments with focus on scoping and delivery of World Food Program Home Grown School Meals multi-year partnership, deployment of NatSave pilot through to commercialization, repositioning of Uganda deployment and other future launches
- Develop product collateral including template legal agreements, pricing manuals, training materials and customer facing documentation
- Develop go-to-market strategy with non-traditional partners of Mastercard and with Mastercard licensed clients
- Liaise with rest of Humanitarian & Development team to develop and deliver product through partners and markets, and with other business functions across Mastercard
- Deliver on other projects within the Vertical Product team as required. These may relate to pricing and business models, marketing collateral development or other top
The post Director, Product Management, H&D at MasterCard appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.