Driver / Administrative Assistant at Zetech University
Zetech University is the premier university for the education of Technology, Science and Business oriented global leaders, offering an exceptional learning experience to thousands of youth from Kenya and beyond.
Job Ref: ZU/10/25/106
The ideal candidate is a character that is performance oriented and a driven professional.
S/he must be a highly committed individual who is proactive, self-motivated, customer focused and dedicated to offering service while providing solutions and support in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
The position holder will be responsible for the following core duties amongst others:
- Drive University buses and other designated vehicles for official travel and business, or as requested;
- Maintain high standards of service to both internal and external guests;
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport by observing the road and traffic laws and regulations;
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards;
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, in good working condition and secure at all times;
- Ensure vehicle maintenance is done as required and within timelines;
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage as required;
- Provide administrative assistance including but not limited to data entry, filing work and general office management duties such as coordination of office facilities and identification of repair and maintenance needs in the campus;
- Assist in implementing security measures at the campus and help in handling any emerging grievances
- Must have an KCSE certificate with a minimum of grade score of D+
- A minimum of a certificate level training in Business Administration or other relevant field
- Must have a clean and valid driving license of classes B, C, and E and a valid Institutional PSV license
- Should have a minimum of five (5) years of work experience in driving 51 to 64 seater buses
- At least two (2) years of work experience in general administrative work in a professional environment
- Basic mechanical knowledge is an added advantage
- Must possess admirable oral and written communication skills
- Should have practical knowledge of computer applications
- Must have a professional, confident demeanor with high levels of integrity
- Must be customer service oriented with good problem solving skills
- Well organized with the ability to work under minimal supervision
The post Driver / Administrative Assistant at Zetech University appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.