Driver at Nyeri Polytechnic
The Nyeri National Polytechnic is one of the TVET institutions charged with the mandate of training middle level technical and vocational labor force. In the global arena, Science, Technology and Innovation (ST & I) are the drivers for rapid world’s economic prosperity, social development and provide tools and solutions to address global challenges. For this reason, the government through the Ministry of Education, has strengthened the focus of ST& I and Technical Education (TE) policies as underlying the country’s national development efforts.
To provide transportation services timely, consistent maintenance of vehicle and ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D (plain) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class(es) of vehicles(s) an officer is required to drive;
- A valid class ABCE driving license free from any current endorsements
- At least five (5)years active driving experience and preferably from a learning institution
- A valid PSV driver’s license
- NTSA PSV drivers refresher course certificate
- Artisan certificate in motor vehicle mechanics from a recognized institution
- Passed Occupational Trade Test III for Drivers;
- Attended a First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1)week
- A valid certificate of Good Conduct from Kenya police; and
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Should not be more than 45 years old.
The post Driver at Nyeri Polytechnic appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.