Driving School Instructor at Africana Driving School
- Company: Africana Driving School
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Africana Driving School has been in existence for more than 15 years now, having grown from a single branch in Kikuyu town to 35 branches in Nairobi & Neighboring Counties. Our business is rapidly expanding and we seek to hire a team of dedicated driving instructors to impart our students with sound driving skills and knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of machines and equipment used in instruction.
- Preparing lesson plans, instructing, assessing and marking theory & practical work for students.
- Explain how a car operates, how to perform safety checks and what to do in case of an emergency. .
- Guide learners through the new NTSA guideline and curriculum.
- Prepare learners for NTSA Driving exams
- Maintain an accurate record of attendance of the students both in class and field Practical
- Correspond with management concerning the materials/devices/kits required.
Skills and Qualifications
- NTSA Instructors number
- Valid Instructors license
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a driving instructor
- Good conduct certificate
- KRA Pin, NSSF No, NHIF No
- National Identification Card
- Valid Driving license and possess a clean driving record
- Possess good Communication Skills and be computer literate
- Conversant with NTSA Traffic Act and Regulations
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Driving Instructor) to [email protected] before 22nd December 2019.