E- Channels Control Officer at Kenya Union Of Savings & Credit Co-operative Limited
As the voice and lobbyists for Savings and Credit Cooperatives in Kenya, we at KUSCCO have been at the forefront of efforts to form and develop strong and viable SACCOs. Our key roles at KUSCCO – as the umbrella body for SACCOs – are mainly advocacy and representation. In addition, we offer SACCOs and other cooperatives financial and technical assistance, tailored to largely benefit the middle and low income earners both in Kenya’s rural and urban areas. This is a significant fraction of Kenya’s population that drives the country’s economy through the small and medium enterprise (SME) engine.
Job Reference No.
- Reconciliation of mobile banking transactions and ATM transactions on daily basis.
- Ensure smooth operations of mobile banking by monitoring the cash balances and liaising with the FOSA operation manager for float management on the same.
- Monitoring of all E-channels transactions and flagging suspicious transactions.
- Advising the FOSA manager on all matters relating to electronic channels.
- Liaising with 3rd parties contracted by the Sacco in provision of e channels services.
- Liaising with ICT department to eliminate downtime on all e -channels.
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
- Diploma in ICT or its equivalent
- Accounting knowledge will be an added advantage
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Risk analysis skills
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a financial institution.
The post E- Channels Control Officer at Kenya Union Of Savings & Credit Co-operative Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.