Security Assistant Job, Current Security Jobs Kenya,
SECURITY ASSISTANT III, JOB GRADE – EACC “11” (2 POSTS), REF: EACC/CSS/SAIII/10
Reporting to the Assistant Director – Security and Safety, the job holder is responsible for the provision of security to the Commission’s staff and assets.
- Patrolling, surveillance and controlling traffic within Commission premises;
- Maintaining a security register and occurrence book of the security related issues;
- Ensuring that the Commission staff and visitors have adequate security and safety;
- Detecting and reporting suspected offenders;
- Inspecting vehicles and personnel entering and leaving Commission
For appointment as a Security Assistant III, a person must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum relevant work experience of four (4) years in a comparable position from a reputable organisation;
- Diploma in Security Studies or Social Sciences
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E.) D+ or its equivalent from a recognised institution;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than Thursday, 9th September, 2021 at 5.00 pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.