Sales Analyst Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Reporting to: Head of Sales
The ideal candidate will cull sales data from employee, company and industry reports, evaluate and analyse data over time, create forecasts for future sales trends, presenting conclusions and insights to the Head of Sales and Sales Team as required.
The sales analyst will be responsible for evaluating and predicting sales trends to help EAPI optimize its promotional strategies. The job involves using historical sales data and sales prediction software, drawing up detailed sales reports, and making informed suggestions on how to improve company profitability.
- Collects data from sales reports for
- Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of
- Closely studies past sales data to determine trends in
- Examines company
- Conducts research into competitive companies and the surrounding market.
- Studies shopping and purchase trends of our customers consumer base and target
- Uses sales prediction software to determine future
- Creates sales evaluation reports based on collected
- Presents sales reports to company managers, directors, and/or
- Suggests adjustments and revisions to promotional strategies to improve sales and
- Assists with the evaluation of sales personnel output and productivity as requested by Sales Team Managers, directors, and/or CEO.
- Provides suggestions for budget rearrangement and re-allocation of funds to save money, improve productivity or convert revenue
- Serves as a consultant for company commercial
- Assists in designing promotional
- Attends and participates in sales strategy
- Leads informational sessions for staff to explain sales trends and new marketing
- Assists in implementing budget and marketing changes and evaluates
- Draws up reports of improvements or lack thereof in the wake of commercial
- Any other departmental tasks assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting option.
- Possesses strong math skills.
- Minimum 2 work experience in the sales or finance sector.
- Experience in Marketing and communications is desirable but not
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of sales forecasting
- Possesses knowledge of the industry or market in which he or she is conducting
- Exhibits ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and
- Speaks confidently and articulately in front of a
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and
- Possesses strong problem-solving
- Communicates clearly, effectively and works well with a
- Pays close attention to detail and manages time efficiently.
- Can translate financial and mathematical jargon into layman’s terms for explanatory
- Ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable performing anything from the repetitive analytical chore to the complex one off highly complex analytics.
- A curious mind inquisitive about the causal and explanations for trends and movements in data.
- Must be a Self-Starter, working well independently with little supervision
- Must be a highly organized individual, able to maintain records and data in an organized and easily retrievable manner.
- Must have a high sense of professionalism
How to Apply;
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Analyst) to [email protected] on or before Tuesday 11th May 2021.