Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making hygienic sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements.
The company seeks to recruit Electrical technician who will undertake hands on maintenance of all Sanergy assets including equipment and vehicles with an aim to reduce the MTTR (Mean Time To Repair) and increase the MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands on maintenance of machinery and vehicles
- Train operators on Autonomous and Preventive Maintenance
- Ensure operators conduct Autonomous Maintenance as specified
- Conduct Preventive Maintenance as specified
- Respond to breakdowns and resolve them in the shortest time
- Record breakdown data
- Reduce MTTR (Mean Time To Repair)to less than a day
- Coordinate with vendors on the repair of equipment
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- 1+ years of experience in maintenance operations.
- Knowledge of Total Productive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance will be preferred
- Strong knowledge of machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- 1-2 years experience maximum
Necessary documents for shortlisting
- KRA PIN
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Academic Transcripts and Academic Certificates
The post Electrical Technician at Sanergy appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.