Electrical Technician at Wandi Packaging
Wandi Packaging Ltd manufactures corrugated cartons:- RSC boxes, Flower boxes, all types of trays and SFK Rolls(single face kraft paper). Our products speaks for themselves because of premium quality material used.
Salary: Kshs. 30,000/-
Start date: Immediately
- Identifying and repairing breakdowns, faults and malfunctions of all equipment
- Testing and inspecting electrical systems
- Maintain records of maintenance and repair work; prepare reports, documentation, and correspondence.
- Certifying the compliance of electrical installations
- Install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Perform a variety of other maintenance tasks, such as electrical preventative maintenance, tagout/lock-out, disconnecting and removing motors, and responding to emergencies.
- Troubleshooting, installation and repair of electrical equipment, feeders, branch circuits, motors, VFDs, PLCs, SCADA systems, RTUs, relays, control system and lighting.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or any other related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing company
- Experience from packaging industry is an added advantage
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of industrial equipment
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
The post Electrical Technician at Wandi Packaging appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.