English/Social Studies, Middle School at Network of International Christian Schools
The Network of International Christian Schools is an organization that consists of 18 schools in 15 countries in Asia, Africa, South America, and includes an online school in North America.
We are looking for a godly committed teacher to join the Middle School Team. The teacher will be responsible for preparing and implementing lesson plans according to the school’s requirements. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process. The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest spiritually and academically and to help foster learning and development.
- Teach 6th grade English and 6th grade Social Studies (2 classes each) in addition to an English elective / enrichment course.
- Share the gospel daily with students as a class and individually with the goal of creating disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Ensure consistent Biblical illumination throughout the curriculum.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Plan, prepare and deliver highly engaging instructional activities based on outcomes of curriculum.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Build positive relationships with parents and the WNS community.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars and conferences.
The candidate must possess:
- A consistent Christian lifestyle.
- Preferably an Education Major.
- Preferably State Certified in Education.
- Possess minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- Meet certification requirements of recognized accrediting agency.
- Successful classroom teaching experience or alternate experience working with students.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic.
- Agreement to the Network of International Christian Schools (NICS) Statement of Faith and completed required NICS processing documents.
The post English/Social Studies, Middle School at Network of International Christian Schools appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.