Enrolled Nurse III Jobs, Latest Nursing Jobs, Kakamega County Jobs
Position: Enrolled Nurse III
Location: Kakamega, Kenya
Remuneration Package (Consolidated package): Ksh.40,000
This is an entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of a senior officer.
- Assessing patients and clients and establishing health care needs;
- Planning and implementing nursing care interventions based on patients’/clients’ health needs;
- Providing appropriate healthcare service, including immunization, ante-natal care, delivery, referring patients and clients appropriately
- Evaluating healthcare outcomes on patients/clients preparing individualized reports;
- Making appropriate discharge plan for patients;
- Conducting assessment of school health needs;
- Planning, implementing interventions and preparing periodic reports;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients personal and health condition/care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment;
- Ensuring safe custody for in-patients belongings;
- Conducting home visits, following up discharged patients/clients and providing continuity of care; and
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a: –
- A Certificate in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Enrolled Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Community Health Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Midwife, Kenya Enrolled Psychiatric Nurse
- Or Enrolled Nurse/Midwife from a recognized institution;
- An enrollment Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- A valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
How to apply
All applicants should complete and submit Job Application form KAKCPSB 2A from the County Website.
N/B: No hard copy applications will be received.
All applications should reach this office on or before 20th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.