Facility Manager at Oilfield Movers Limited
Department/Product Service Line: HR and Administration
Reports To: HR and Administration Director
We are a leading Logistical services provider dedicated to providing safe, efficient and reliable logistical solutions that consistently meets or exceeds our customers’ requirements and expectations in upstream & Midstream oil & gas, energy, Mining and major infrastructure projects sectors. We do this through teamwork, effective and efficient utilization of resources and by continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System. We commit to comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and benchmark on industries’ best practice.
Job location: Mai Mahiu, Naivasha
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the facility is safe, comfortable, productive and sustainable
- Lead in the development of operating standards and procedures that promote energy efficiency and savings in the organisation including QMS procedure on facility management
- Daily management, supervision and communication with operations, maintenance and security teams to ensure the premise is always operating in optimal and safe conditions
- Liase with the service providers adhere to the standards as per their contract of engagement
- Carry out regular detailed routine site inspections in conjunction with other departments and review maintenance and security issues, safety processes and other operational issues
- Design, implement and oversee preventative and routine maintenance programs
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Manage relationships with suppliers, authorized contractors and service providers providing regular recommendations and advice to management to optimize operations
- Overseeing adherence and ensuring compliance to health and safety standards
- Allocating and managing space between buildings including parking areas.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Review facilities consumption and strive to reduce costs
- Spearhead automation of the departmental processes
- Prepare and present monthly reports to management including reporting on maintenance, repairs and other suggested improvements
Requirements for the position
- Bachelor of Arts Degree with relevant experience
- 3+ years of progressive responsibility and track record of success in facility management or office administration.
- Experience working in an ISO certified company
- Experience in planning and coordination
- Experience partnering with cross-functional executive team
The post Facility Manager at Oilfield Movers Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.