Farm Tractor Operator at Taita Taveta County (2 Posts)
- Company: Taita Taveta County
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Kenya
- Served as a tractor operator for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- A valid driving license which is 5 years old from the date of issue and has the necessary tractor stamp;
- Attendance of a First-Aid Course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. John Ambulance or the Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized Institution will be an added advantage;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Operating farm tractors;
- Keeping monthly records of services of the farm tractors;
- Preparing Monthly and weekly service schedules and ensuring they are followed;
- Guiding turn boys and machine attendants;
- Repairing minor defects on farm tractors;
- Liaising with the officer-in-charge for major repairs; supervising cleanliness of the farm tractors;
- Assisting in training junior farm tractor operators.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council of Voi)
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 27th December, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.