Finance Assistant at Population Services International
We have been measurably improving the health of Kenyans since 1989. Our approach harnesses the vitality of the private sector to improve health outcomes for “Sara” – our archetype that focuses our interventions.
PSI seeks to recruit a dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible in offering support in payroll management, managing of records and ensuring that they are easily retrievable and offering timely support in preparation of finance reports.
Sounds interesting? Read on!
- Payroll/Payroll Liabilities: Prepare monthly payroll for staff at the Global Services Hub (Nairobi). Effect any month-to-month changes i.e. statutory, SACCO etc. in the payroll software (HSenid).
- Quickbooks Data Entry: Items receipt data entry into the accounting software (QuickBooks). Scan, attach/upload relevant support
- Bill Reviews: Ensure telephone bills are authorized after personal calls are declared. Escalate any questionable bill charges/calls.
- Banking: Receipt of funds received from staff and/or vendors. Ensure proper and timely banking.
- Filing: Carry out and safely/neatly archive physical vouchers/transactional records / documents in chronology and clear labeling for easy retrieval and reference.
- Reporting: Preparation of Deposit vouchers for review and approval process. Support in the preparation of various Finance reports as required.
- Ps Kenya Activity Orders / Invoicing: Timely billing of refundable items and reconciliation of such accounts.
- Audit Support: Support during internal and external audits.
- Fixed Assets: Fixed assets register maintenance in liaison with Asset Custodian. In liaison with the Asset Custodian, carry out physical asset counts and maintain reconciliation reports. Ensure all are insured
- . Petty Cash Counts: Carry out and document monthly counts and quarterly spot count.
- Accounts Receivable Maintenance: Responsible for monthly advance account statements i.e. Reconcile, Update and follow-up for settlement
What are we looking for?
- CPA (K) /ACCA Member. Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounts management or entry-level for graduates
- What would get us excited?
- Knowledge of automated accounting systems
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Planning and organization skills
The post Finance Assistant at Population Services International appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.