Finance Director at Ezone Communications
POSITION: Finance Director
REPORTING TO: The MD.
You will be part of the senior management team that will develop and implement the strategic plan that drives change and growth.
As Finance Director you will have primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the Company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling, ERP systems, internal controls, and risk management.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES will include: –
- Direct, coordinate and manage the work of the Finance and Operations units through the respective Managers of the following functions: Finance, Logistics & Security and IT:
- Provide financial oversight on country offices, by setting up and enforcing risk management and control framework that allows empowerment while guaranteeing appropriate levels of control and oversight at all levels;
- Ensure effective implementation of all relevant parts – Finance, Logistics, Security and IT, within the overall Finance and Operations plan to meet agreed targets and ensures adaptive management and performance standards;
- Manage and drive the reduction of working capital – principally stock and debtors
- Lead and manage the financing of the company – developing and negotiating banking facilities
- Work closely with International Secretariat teams to ensure alignment and flow of communication to and from the region;
- With the Finance and Operations teams and support of Leadership Team, ensure delivery of reporting and monitoring requirements for Client Network including KPIs, Dashboard etc;
- Coordinate with the Finance and Operations teams their work plans, budgets and deliverables ensuring compliance with policies and timelines;
- Ensure the establishment of an effective planning including annual program and budgeting process and take the lead on its monitoring annual implementation;
- Act as a business partner to understand all necessary aspects and needs for delivering the business and strategic plan targets, and to ensure they are fully supported by as well as informed of operational objectives, purposes and achievements;
- Lead on due diligence and assist in negotiations with potential vendors / customers.
- Ensure the overall legal requirements of Client and its presences and staff in Africa Region as well as contractual partnerships and agreements are credible and up to date;
- Provides regular consolidated briefs and updates to the Africa Director in terms of the key progress, under-performance and challenges faced in the region;
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant (CPA-K or similar international qualification with good standing with the relevant professional membership body.)
- This is a hands-on role and would suit a Divisional Finance Director / Head of Finance from industry looking to step up to a new challenge.
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a good understanding of strategic, commercial and operational activities and have a proven track record of influencing and working with stakeholders to deliver objectives.
- You will have sound judgment, tact, credibility, diplomacy and the ability to influence without dictating and challenge where necessary at all levels within a commercial business.
- Alongside a highly competitive salary you will receive the opportunity to partner with a highly driven MD.
The post Finance Director at Ezone Communications appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.