Financial Advisors at Kenya Orient Insurance Limited
The company was incorporated in 1982 by the Al Fateem Group of Dubai and was later acquired by Kenyans in 1988. Kenya Orient Insurance was then formed in 2004 after a transfer of ownership from the previous proprietors to its current owners. We have since enjoyed steady growth as a company and are fast becoming a force to reckon with in the industry.
About the job
- Kenya orient life assurance limited, a leading life insurance company in Kenya requires FINANCIAL ADVISORS to work at their branch in Nairobi we are young, energetic and enthusiastic team that will get your life long dreams realized while enjoying the journey called LIFE.
KEY TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1.key role will be selling our financial services and products solution to prospective and existing clients.
2.meet and exceed set targets.
3.work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environments within an entrepreneurial culture that offers minimum supervision.
- You must be between 24 -35 years strictly
- Good interpersonal skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Extremely good personal presentation
- Holder of a diploma or degree in finance, banking, insurance or marketing is an added advantage
- Should have a minimum of C- in KCSE or its equivalent.
The post Financial Advisors at Kenya Orient Insurance Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.