Financial Inclusion and Organizational Development Project Officer at DanChurchAid
DanChurchAid’s aim is to strengthen the world’s poorest people in their struggle for a life in dignity. Our work is based on a Christian view of humanity with respect for every individual’s rights and equal worth.
DCA is seeking to recruit an experienced and energetic Kenyan National for the following position: Financial Inclusion and Organizational Development Project Officer – AgriTech Solutions Project; The position is based in Nakuru, with frequent field travel to Nyandarua, Siaya and Busia Counties and reports to the Project Manager – AgriTech Solutions Project.
The main responsibilities of the PO are:
- Manage all the DCA direct implemented financial inclusion and organisational capacity development activities of the project. This includes the DCA self-implemented components in Nakuru and Nyandarua counties and partner led actions in Busia and Siaya County
- Facilitate DCA initiated innovation initiatives at the field level in close consultations with the Project Manager (PM), Head of Programme (HoP) and DCA consortium partners. These will include private sector & universities partners and related innovation incubation and prototyping to enhance financial inclusion and organisational capacity development.
- Support the day to day implementation of DCA and Partner staff project interventions at the field level. This entails development and execution of detailed implementation plans, having a teaching and facilitative role, staff supervision as well as monitoring and evaluation of the project.
- Network and coordinate with other field operational I/NGOs, UN Agencies and County Government and explore/advise on possible areas of collaboration/partnerships to enhance program synergy.
- Facilitate, support and initiate digitized baseline, monitoring and evaluation data collection and other assessments and generate relevant reports as well as support initiation of relevant concept paper development at the field level as part of DCA fundraising efforts.
- Facilitate/support collaboration and cross learning among DCA projects & partners through information sharing, exposure visits and active partner participation in DCA platforms/forums.
- Facilitate logistical arrangements for DCA staff, consultant field visits and donor visits in consultation with the Project Manager.
- Perform any other responsibilities as determined and assigned by the Project Manager from time to time.
- University level education in agri-business, agro-economics, social sciences or any other relevant academic qualification.
- Technical skills and hands on experience in financial inclusion, organisational capacity development and market systems development programming (preferably working with private sector actors).
- Knowledge of the rights-based approach & Core Humanitarian Standards (CHS) is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and a proven team player. Self-driven and results orientated in challenging rural working environments.
- · Experience in training at field/community level and excellent reporting skills. Excellence in English, oral and written.
The post Financial Inclusion and Organizational Development Project Officer at DanChurchAid appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.