Financial Planning and Analysis Intern at Twiga Foods
Twiga is a mobile-based supply platform for Africa’s retail outlets, kiosks, and markets stalls.
The Intern will be responsible for supporting the team to conduct monthly reconciliations, conduct analysis, gather, analyze, and evaluate data.
- Assisting in data and financial analysis with guidance from the team
- Assisting in monthly reporting around various reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Drafting and reviewing various documents and proposals as required.
- Researching topical investment issues and preparing opinions and insights on the same
- Assisting on research activities, including but not limited to: Compiling information, gathering data and summarizing referral resources based on research activities.
- Conducting and taking minutes of the meetings held with both internal teams and external stakeholders
- Assisting in other duties in the department
- A Bachelor’s Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science, Business Administration or another relevant field.
- Has the intention to start or has started CFA would be an added advantage.
- No experience required.
- Interest in investment banking, VC, PE is an added advantage.
- Strong Excel and quantitative skills with the ability to quickly learn new technical skills.
- Already has or is keen to build communication and social skills and is flexible to work within a multi-cultural team environment.
- Interest in data and financial analysis.
- Organized with a high level of initiative.
- Good research, writing and communication skills.
- Self-driven and tech savvy.
- Highest standard of accuracy and highly organized.
The post Financial Planning and Analysis Intern at Twiga Foods appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.