Free Sample CV For Security Jobs
Here is a sample Security Officer CV
Job Seeker’s Name
P.O Box 12345-01234, Nakuru
Tel: +254 798 765 432/ +254 712 345 678
A dedicated and performance driven security professional with experience in managing various aspects of security operations coupled with monitoring and facilitating security protocols and procedures. Highlights of my competences include; security management, security risk assessment, security intelligence and leadership. Among the roles I have handled include; facilitating security management in the camps, ensuring that guard duties are carried out effectively and that any incident is promptly reported and attended to, facilitating Incident management, conducting investigations into any incidents contravening camp regulations, carrying out security risk analysis and facilitating security surveys. My aim therefore is to secure a position as a security officer where I will be able to assist in achieving organizational objectives by overseeing and enforcing all security measures involved.
- Master’s in Business Administration (Strategic Management)– ABC University
- Diploma in Certified Security Management Professional– XYZ Security Management Institute; ongoing
- The International Counter Terrorism Course- School of Special Forces; 2015
- Bachelor of Military Science- FGH University; 2014
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education- UVW High School; 2004
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Security Management: Acquired knowledge on how to protect assets, handle delicate security operations and handle security operations in government entities and experience in managing a large security setup.
- Leadership skills: Capacity to lead a team of security personnel in maintaining discipline among them and ensuring that they all follow the standing orders.
- Documentation: Competent in writing and submitting security reports that provide a review of the monthly progress in terms of security.
- Integrity and Discipline: High levels of integrity demonstrated in my ability to follow instructions from my superiors without question, handling intelligence information with confidentiality and being an honest military officer.
- Security Intelligence and Investigations: Experienced in collecting information, analyzing and disseminating intelligence appropriately and endured all information collected is well secured.
- Security Risk Assessment: Well versed in evaluating operating systems, database security risk assessment and report findings to senior officers.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills demonstrated in my ability to listen to commands issued to me and giving commands that are well understood. I have also been able to motivate and mentor officers under my supervision.
- ICT Competence: Proficient in using all MS suites such as Ms Word/Power Point.
Garrison Administration Officer
XXX, Gilgil; August 2017 to Date
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitating security management in the camp and advising the camp commandant on security issues.
- Ensuring that guard duties are carried out effectively and that any incident is promptly reported and attended to.
- Carrying out Incident management in the organization.
- Conducting investigations into any incidents contravening camp regulations.
- Leading the Camp Administration Unit as the Officer Commanding.
- Facilitating security awareness programs.
- Successfully leading the Camp Administration Unit as the Officer Commanding.
BCD International Airport; February 2007 to 28th February 2018
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensured the security and safety of company personnel, UN personnel and civilians employed or deployed at the airport.
- Facilitated the security and safety of passengers.
- Carried out security risk analysis and security survey of the airport.
- Co-ordinated security agencies counter-terrorism efforts at the airport and in the surrounding area.
- Handled continuous gathering and analysis of intelligence to ensure that any action against friendly forces is prevented at early stages of planning.
- Identified vulnerabilities of the airport and ensured counter measures were implemented to address the identified vulnerabilities.
- Triumphed in preventing crime and terrorism related incidents.
Battalion the Kenya Files
Tel: +254 712 345 678
Transport Coordinating Officer
Kenya Army Transport Battalion
Tel: +254 789 612 734
Transport Battalion of the Kenya Army
Tel: +254 734 543 678
If you would like your CV to be worked on by a professional visit send an email to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org