Freelance Business Solutions Executives at Nation Media Group
- Company: Nation Media Group
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Kenya
Nation Media Group PLC seeks to recruit experienced and self-motivated Freelance Business Solutions Executives in the Digital Department. The main purpose of the role is to generate advertising revenue for Nation digital products, provision of sustainable business communication solutions, superior customer care, client relationship management, debt management, quality control and the generation of new business.
- Interact with sales, ad ops, marketing, and clients to ensure increased market share of Nation Digital products.
- Work closely with client post-sale to ensure client retention, renewal and overall campaign success.
- Responsible for client revenue growth, financial forecasting and accurate customer billing.
- Prepare required documents (contract, product, creative assets) and coordinate campaign schedule.
- Develop internal and client-facing custom reports via Google Analytics, Excel and other internal tools.
- Partner with ad ops to ensure campaign pacing.
- Utilizing an array of methods from networking, exploring existing relationships, engaging decision makers and key influencers to grow business relationships.
- Job duties and priorities may shift as revenue and department needs fluctuate.
- Knowledge, skills and experience requirements
- University degree
- 3 years of industry experience in a performance driven role.
- Strong understanding of digital: Both web & mobile advertising products. The ideal candidate will have, search engine marketing (SEM), social, and native content knowledge.
- Strong computer skills is required with an excellent proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills required. Must have proficiency in Google Analytics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational, time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
How to Apply
This position offers an excellent career growth opportunity, a monthly retainer and an attractive commission compensation structure. If you meet the above criteria, apply online athttp://www.nationmedia.com/careers/ or upload your CV and application on LinkedIn by 15th November, 2019.
We shall only contact the short listed applicant