Front Office at Nairobi Garage
Nairobi Garage is a premium business hub for innovative and growing businesses. Nairobi Garage is a response to the need for lean and flexible office space solutions – where networking and community are part of the package. With central locations on Ngong Road, Westlands, Spring Valley and Karen the spaces offer all-inclusive, 24/7 services. Nairobi Garage provides well-designed coworking and private offices, event space and on-demand meeting room facilities. All our spaces are powered by fast and reliable internet. Nairobi Garage offers an invaluable network of Nairobi’s most high-growth and high-impact ventures. Members get access to business opportunities, networking events, workshops, marketing support as well as access to affordable business services to support their growth. Nairobi Garage is home to some amazing companies including Mdundo, Unilever, and Mastercard Foundation.
Start Date: Immediate / 1 month
Remuneration: Based on experience
Deadline: Rolling Applications
The Front Office role was one of the most important roles in Nairobi Garage from a customer service perspective. You are the face and the first point of contact for all our customers, and visitors. All communication to and from members to the company will come through you and you will need to know how to act on each piece of information.
This role requires you to think on your feet, be happy working with people and able to create a welcoming first impression for our members and guests. Behind the scenes you will be responsible for making sure our systems run smoothly for our members.
Below is a breakdown of the focus areas of this role:
- Troubleshooting members and customer feedback and issues
- Communicating with members on office operations events and announcements
- Assisting in managing the club coworking community
- Assisting the community manager in onboarding new members
Front Office Support
- Visitor reception and tours of the space
- General assistance with office running as and when required.
- Preparing meeting rooms and training spaces
- Planning with the events team during external events bookings
- Overseeing the printing accounts and billing
- Overseeing the parking accounts and billing
- Assisting Accounts team with monthly member billing
- Assisting with taking payments from customers and receipting
Reporting to: General Manager
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years working in a customer service or hospitality role
- A university degree
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing.
The post Front Office at Nairobi Garage appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.