Front Office Job in Kenya
Job Title: Front Office Executive
Industry Legal Services
You will be a
Brand Ambassador of the firm, the face of the company and the first point of
contact to all that visit the firm. To excel in this role, it will take you to
always wear a smile, have a great demeanor and create excellent rapport with the all
visitors building customer loyalty and good will on behalf of the firm.
Our client is a
well-established multinational law firm seeking to hire a Front Office/Brand
Ambassador for their Nairobi Office.
- Get adequately informed about facilities in the
- You will be the first contact the client makes
with the organization; therefore, expected to greet them warmly as they
come in and also to escort them to the specific department of the
organization where they want to visit.
- You will see to it that clients and all visitors
are given highly impressive service experience
- Coordinate and supervise all activities of
personnel working at the office cafeteria to ensure visitors are served
the right quality meals, snacks, coffee and other drinks
- You will see to it that the personnel are
courteous, efficient, and fast in-service delivery.
- You will also be saddled with the responsibility
of determining the appropriate seating position for clients, depending on
- Ensure that the various waiting & meeting
rooms as well as common areas are always kept clean and neat.
- Liaise and coordinate on projects with the firm’s
branches in various cities across Africa.
- Efficiently operate the switch boards, video
conferencing and other systems and databases
- Plan and Coordinate events and functions including
special events at the firm and end year parties.
The successful candidate
must be able to demonstrate the following soft-skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (s)
- Previous experience working in a well-established
Law Firm will be an added advantage
- Possess very strong interpersonal relationship and
- Airline/Hospitality experience will be added
- Possess excellent writing, verbal, and public
- Perfect time management skills to ensure services
to guests are not delayed
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Possess vibrant attitude and amicable personality
- Ability to adapt easily to the requirements and
guidelines of the organization
- Ability to learn fast on the job
- Possess pleasant personality and enthusiastic
- Possess top-notch skill in customer service
- Ability to work flawlessly and effortless under
stress and pressure.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV
indicating their daytime contact details to v[email protected] by Monday 22nd February
The subject of the email
should be Front Office Executive.