Front Office Manager (Hotel) Job In Nairobi (100K)
Front Office Manager Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Brites Management Jobs
Our client a 5 star hotel in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a front office Manager whose key role is to directly supervise all front office personnel and ensure proper completion of all front office duties. Directing and coordinating the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas. Prepare monthly reports and budget for front office department.
- Work as front office manager
- Train all front office personnel
- Participate in the selection of front office personnel
- Schedules the front office staff- duty roaster and rotation
- Supervise workload during shifts
- Evaluate the job performance of each front office employee
- Maintain working relationships and communicate with all departments.
- Verify that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated
- Resolve guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Work within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Receive information from the previous shift manger and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming manager.
- Check cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
- Enforce all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel
- Prepare performance reports related to front office
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily.
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other employees.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality/ Business Management/ Front Management
- 5-10 years’ experience in a busy well known hotel/ restaurant
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Team player
- Customer/Client Focus
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.