Full Stack Developer at Lipa Later
Lipa Later is a risk free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services to consumers with repayments made in affordable monthly instalments. It is the leading third party instalment plan for retailers in East Africa currently operating in Kenya and Rwanda. Our product offering allows for both online and offline integration with retailers and both online and offline sales platforms for consumers.
Reporting to the Technical Lead, the Full Stack Developer will be responsible for:
- Adding new features to our consumer-facing web applications
- Help scale and maintain our Core Platform
- Work on Third-Party integrations
- Build libraries and tools for online merchants
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of HTML/CSS experience
- 2+ years working with SQL and NoSql Databases
- 2+ years’ experience optimizing front end performance
- Experience with Ruby On Rails
- Experience with React
- Experience with Bootstrap
The post Full Stack Developer at Lipa Later appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.