Full Stack Developer at Platinum Outsourcing and Logistics
Platinum Outsourcing & Logistics (E.A) Ltd was founded and incorporated in 2010, to lead in provision of outsourcing and logistics services. We run a subsidiary company Chania Cleaners offering cleaning , Sanitation, pest control, waste management and landscaping services. Our Mission To strive to provide quality services consistently to be the company overview benchmark in the industry. Our market position This is evident in our strong presence in most of our county region namely Nairobi, Thika, Meru, Oyani, Malakisi, Molo. Our clientele indicated in this RFI is another indicator of our market position. The company keeps its quality management systems constantly striving to improve its process and their applications throughout all sites of operation by monitoring, measuring and analyzing all its activities.
- Tests, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Improves operations in the data center by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures;
- Troubleshoots, debug and upgrade existing systems in the data center;
- Analyses user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Ability to develop software using a variety of programming languages, and have excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies;
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features;
- Develops and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation;
- Designs creative prototypes according to specifications;
- Writes high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines;
- Performs unit and integration testing before launch;
- Obtains and licenses software used in the data center by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products;
- Articulates technology and product positioning to both business and technical users;
- Provides design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors;
- Performs technical/ product training for salespeople, estimators, and engineers at targeted accounts;
- Listens, understand, and convey customer requirements;
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience will be an added advantage;
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field from a recognized Institution.
- Relevant Professional qualifications such as Python, Ruby, Java, C Programming Language Certified Associate (CLA); C++ Certified Associate Programmer (CPA); ; Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD); Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA); Puppet Professional Certification (PCP); Oracle (OCP, OCM, OCE); Cloudera (CCDH); Amazon Web Services (AWS Certified Developer – Associate Level) or higher.
- Proficiency in software design, application development and programming principles
The post Full Stack Developer at Platinum Outsourcing and Logistics appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.