GA Life Assurance Limited Job Vacancy : Accountant
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the incumbent shall be responsible for the preparation of various monthly and quarterly ledger reports, reconciliations and book relevant journal vouchers to ensure that the company reporting is accurate and optimized all the time.
Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Daily receipting
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of all payments and follow up with the bank for success copies.
- Preparation of monthly returns to IRA – Premium levy, PHCF, Training Levy
- Preparation of rental schedule.
- Preparation of cash position
- Effecting investment instructions
- Preparation of taxes for payments on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Preparation of Fixed asset register.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the General Ledger
- Preparation and reconciliation of investment and expense schedules
- Prepare audit support schedules
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
Qualifications for the Accountant Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant Business field
- CPA Finalist/ACCA.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Result oriented
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel
- Strong organizational skills as well as attention to detail
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to [email protected] indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 22nd June, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.