Battery Sales Representative Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya June,
JOB TITLE: Battery Sales Representative – Kampala
INDUSTRY: Solar & Energy
REPORTING TO: Country Manager
GROSS SALARY: Competitive Plus (Mileage, Airtime & Incentives)
CLIENT: Our client is a leading solar company in East Africa. They seek to hire Sales Representative who will be responsible for acquiring new business and upgrading current customer database through prospecting, sizing and quotations of client’s application solution in the Western Region.
Key focus includes identification and definition of customer requirements, direct involvement in customer’s presentations, while inter-phasing with technical department to ensure efficient and effective installations for Solar Systems and any other product that may be assigned under this position.
Responsibilities of Battery & Solar Sales Representative Job
- Ensure that you are well conversant and knowledgeable with all our product range, sizing, pricing, availability etc.
- Meet and exceed agreed monthly sales targets
- Proactively identify and secure new business, developing new dealers within designated region, ensuring retention of the same.
- Direct marketing of our products to dealers, ensuring that dealer premises within your designed region are well branded, our product well displayed and taking the front line in their shops.
- Tracking of lost business within designated region (customers) and starting afresh, within timely service recovery.
- Educating dealers within your region on our product application, Dos & Don’ts, claim diagnosis and processing etc.
- Follow-up of dealer battery claims, ensuring reports for dealers within your region are issued out on time and the dealer is advised in a professional manner of the status of their claim batteries.
- Constantly seek to improve the level of retail customer service and effectiveness at our dealers’ shops and outlets through trainings and workshops.
- Ensure dealers within designated region have relevant battery tools – chargers, testers, hydrometers etc., advising them on proper usage and application.
- Updating customers within designated region on new products, pricing, special offers and services available, through weekly visits, phone calls and/or emails.
- Document all sales activities, generate reports, and keep records on transactions with clients.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Operate very strictly within the company’s credit policies for which you are expected to be completely familiar with.
- University graduate, preferably in B. Com/business administration with related professional qualifications in sales and marketing.
- 2 years’ experience is sales
- Proven track record in sales & marketing.
- Experience in an Automotive energy solution sales environment and/ or solar sales will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft office applications is a MUST.
- Able to deliver beyond set targets
- A clear geographical knowledge of the region will be an added advantage
- High levels of Integrity
- Proactive, self-driven, and results oriented individual
- Easily adoptable to different cultures
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and loyal.
- Results Oriented.
How to Apply
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess all the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Battery & Solar Sales Representative – Kampala) to [email protected] before Saturday 12th June 2021.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.