Customer Service/Telemarketer Job, Latest Customer Service Jobs,
JOB TITLE: Customer Service cum Telemarketer – Pharmaceutical
INDUSTRY: Pharmaceutical Company
GROSS SALARY: Negotiable based on experience
CLIENT: A leading Medical Manufacturer and Distributor whose aim is to bring products of high quality and value to hospital professionals.
JOB FUNCTION: Act as a liaison, provide product information, answer questions, resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency and also contribute in generating sales by closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Manage sales orders from customers across the Region. This includes orders receipt, acknowledgement, and input on the system.
- Processing and Supply of orders in a timely and efficient manner to the customers
- Update & follow up on order status & shipping details for the weekly estimates while keeping all customers informed
- Accurate invoicing in line with compliancy policies and revenue recognition rules
- Manage a Customer Sales Order from receipt until product delivery through a streamlined and competent process flow (including pricing set up, preparation of required shipping documents, invoices, credit notes, import permits, etc.)
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Promote products ethically and within compliance based on company’s sales process and approved marketing strategy
- Finding opportunity for additional sales and up selling to current customers
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone and email in a timely manner
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers across multiple settings
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Carry out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos and presentations.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree.
- At least three (3) years’ experience working in a similar role in handling pharmaceutical products
- Experience in Accounting will be an added advantage
- Knowledgeable in using Quick Books Software Is preferred
- MUST have experience in stock taking
- Fast learner that can work with minimum supervision
- Have people skills and team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability of working well with people
- Demonstrated initiative and proactive behavior
- Good written and oral communication
- Possess pleasant personality and enthusiastic attitude
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work flawlessly and effortless under stress and pressure.
How to Apply
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess all the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Customer Service cum Telemarketer – Pharmaceutical) to [email protected] before Wednesday 5th May 2021
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.